Ruifini
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONA A BARD NOVO HEROI

5 posters

Go down

SONA A BARD NOVO HEROI Empty SONA A BARD NOVO HEROI

Post by Berundio Bonifácio Tue Sep 14 2010, 12:42

Skill:
At the moment works only active song. Activities effect works like Udyr.
The cost of all the songs: 45/50/55/60/65 Mana
Rolling back all the songs: 7 seconds after use. If you use any song, the other two can not be used for 2 seconds. During this time, continues to operate the previous song.

Powerful Accord (Passive)
After casting three spells, the next attack Sona inflicts 80 +20 * level of magic damage, and reduces the damage that target does by 30% within 3 seconds.

Hymn of Valor (Q)
Aura - Sona plays the national anthem of Valor increasing their damage and spell power nearby Union Champions 8/12/16/20/24.
Active - Sona shoots charges on the two closest opponents (Priority champions), striking / 270 (+0.6) magical damage

Aria Perseverance (W)
Aura - Sona plays Aria perseverance increasing armor and resist near allied Champions 8/12/16/20/24.
Active - Sona directs healing melodies, healing himself and most of the wounded from nearby union championship at 50/75/100/125/150 (+0.6).

Song of Discord (E)
Aura: Sona plays the Song of Strife, giving fellow union champions 10/15/20/25/30 bonus movement speed.
Active: Sona stimulates closest allies by giving them 10/15/20/25/30% movement speed to 1.5 seconds.

Crescendo (ultimate)
Sona is a final accord, forcing the champions of the enemy line in front of her dance 2.5 seconds, getting 150/250/350 (+0.7) magical damage.

http://lol-game.ru/forum/index.php?/topic/7418-novii-geroi-v-sledujushem-patche-sona/

Imagem ta ai

http://forum.leaguecraft.com/attachment.php?aid=2294

Last edited by Berundio Bonifácio on Tue Sep 14 2010, 13:22; edited 1 time in total
Berundio Bonifácio
Berundio Bonifácio
Tubarão apolinário
Tubarão apolinário

Pontos : 5148
Reputação : 6

B.I. Falsificado
Nome: fewfew
Profissão:

Back to top Go down

SONA A BARD NOVO HEROI Empty Re: SONA A BARD NOVO HEROI

Post by Nelobolt Tue Sep 14 2010, 13:18

Nelobolt
Nelobolt
Elefante céptico
Elefante céptico

Pontos : 5099
Reputação : 16

B.I. Falsificado
Profissão:

Back to top Go down

Post by Berundio Bonifácio Tue Sep 14 2010, 13:21

http://lol-game.ru/forum/index.php?/topic/7418-novii-geroi-v-sledujushem-patche-sona/

Her joke is a quick rock solo that lasts about 1 second. And her taunt is a ear scratching jarring sound.

Now for the champion herself. The fact she doesn't need to stop moving or target anything to use her abilities is interesting. Personally I don't see many people being able to escape her.

Her Q hits decently hard and when combined with her passive allows for some nice burst damage and I can even see some dps builds coming from it. The aura is going to be loved by all your team mates in the laning phase.

Her W being able to heal while running and never needing to stop is going to make her a tough one to catch. Especially since it gives the armor and MR buff as well.

When you combine either of those skills with her E she is a perfect chaser/escape artist. Your team losing a fight? quick E and W spam until you get away, the other team will never catch you with the insane bursts of movespeed. Your team winning a fight? E and Q spam and no one is escaping your team. Even your minions will be running super quick!

Throw in a rylais so that your Q snares and you are the perfect support hero. You make taric jealous of your style.

Her ultimate is going to fit right into the already hated AE and AE disable teams. however I am curious just how much more effective it is than for example jannas tornado. It has about the same hit effect as janna. Making them dance for 2.5 seconds compared to throwing someone into the air for 1 second but being more spammable.

This version of her seems much more playable and I see no inherit weaknesses in the character compared to the test realm version of miss fortune. The fact that her songs can rotate honestly this character screams that the designers use to play bards in EQ. And anyone who played a bard in EQ will be right at home here with song twisting.

Item Build wise I can see a few things working great with her. First off sheen is going to be nice since you are wanting to auto attack with her after casting spells anyways. It further amplifies her passive. She already has a ton of auras might as well have a couple more. Aura stacking will be popular grabbing a locket, aegis and soul shroud.

As already stated earlier. Rylais makes a great item on her. I avoid the new run speed item as it seems redundant.

First impressions: I'm just going to note the way I feel after just trying her in a bot game. So, hard numbers and actual balance in a game isn't going to be something I bring up this time round.

I'm impressed. Really, she's very well designed. Her skills synergize quite well, and her utility potential is enough to rival even the almighty Taric's. I can see good Sona players making people rage hardcore. Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

Passive: A great tool to help with harass, and encourages 'stance dancing'. Gives the enemy a pretty hefty smack, but not enough to make her a potential carry or anything. I'd compare it to a single target version of the Phoenix stance proc.

Q: Definately her bread and butter, this is probably going to be her most used skill, since it's nice for farming and harassing. Aside from that, it'll probably see most use as a pushing tool for towers.

W: An untargetable version of Taric's heal. Nuff said. People are going to DESPISE good Sonas for this. The Armor and MR buff is probably going to be the one you want active most in teamfights.

E: Useful for team chasing/mobility. Not much else to say.

R: A linear version of Curse of the Sad Mummy? Yes please! Yet another reason people are going to either love her or hate her guts.

Overall impression: She's fun to play as for sure. But I worry a bit that she's going to get the heimer treatment, being banned just because she'll be annoying as hell to play against.

Also, there's a small glitch with her animations: When you recall, she just freezes up, like she's stopped in time or something. After the recall's finished, she returns to her normal idle animation.

I've found that an Archangel's/Locket/CDR build is pretty awesome on her. Her AP ratios aren't huge, so straight AP probably isn't a great idea, and Lich Bane is kind of a waste since she'll probably be doing more support than damage.

Sona is a female bard champion recently released and now playable on the test realm. She is sort of a female-spellcaster version of Udyr, having a skillset based on 'stances'.
Berundio Bonifácio
Berundio Bonifácio
Tubarão apolinário
Tubarão apolinário

Pontos : 5148

B.I. Falsificado
Profissão:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinho Tue Sep 14 2010, 14:39

WOW É FISHEE!

na mas nao percebi se isto é um herói para pessoas que gostam de passar o jogo afk ou se exige extrema skill que tenha de estar atenta ao jogo todo a por a aurinha que da mais jeito......
Pinho
Pinho
Eu só vim aqui comprar bolinho

Pontos : 5223
Reputação : 13

B.I. Falsificado
Nome: Pinho de realz of realidade on deadmau coiso!
Profissão: Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post by # dormes . Tue Sep 14 2010, 14:49

Sunna, the Avatar of Light

[INNATE] Warming Presence
Increases surrounding allies' health regeneration by + 20 HP Regeneration/5 sec.

[Q] Solar Blast

[Passive] Increases surrounding allies' attack speed by 5 / 10 / 15 %.
[Active] Slows nearby enemy champion by 30% attack speed. The passive is not in effect during the cooldown.

Cooldown: 10 seconds
Cost: 80 Mana
Area of Effect: 1,200
Duration: 2.5 / 3.25 / 4 / 4.75 / 5.25 seconds

[W] Enlightning Aura

[Passive] Increases surrounding allies' mana regeneration by 5 / 10 / 15 %.
[Active] Increases surrounding allies' lifesteal and spellvamp by 5 / 10 / 15 %. The passive is not in effect during the cooldown.

Cooldown: 10 seconds
Area of Effect: 1,200

[E] Sunna's Judgement

[Active] Sunna delivers her judgement on a target area dealing magical damage to nearby enemies and revealing the area for a short time.

Damage: 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+0.5 per ability power)
Cooldown: 30 / 25 / 20 / 15 / 10 seconds
Range: Global
Revealing area: 10 seconds

[R] Eclipse
[Active] Reduces the line of sight of all enemy units.

Duration: 4 / 6 / 8 seconds
Cooldown: 120 seconds
Cost: 150 Mana
Slow: 5 / 10 / 15%
Shrinks vision radius to 400
Unlinks shared vision with allies
# dormes .
# dormes .
Águia senil
Águia senil

Pontos : 5159

B.I. Falsificado
Nome: Como se eu fosse revelar a minha identidade secreta nas Interwebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamelas Tue Sep 14 2010, 15:06

Sona, a bardalhoca. Quantas vezes é que já disseram isto?
Lamelas
Lamelas

Pontos : 5307
Reputação : 10

B.I. Falsificado
Nome: Lamelas
Profissão: Pescador

http://ruifini.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by # dormes . Tue Sep 14 2010, 15:06

DE NOTAR QUE O QUE EU POSTEI É CUSTOM MADE FACILMENTE NOTADO PELA SUA AWESOMENESSS! E RIPOFF DE HERÓIS DO HON.
# dormes .
# dormes .
Águia senil
Águia senil

Pontos : 5159

B.I. Falsificado
Nome: Como se eu fosse revelar a minha identidade secreta nas Interwebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content